Have you crafted a perfect Christmas wish list yet? I’ve been extra good this year, so my wish list contains some special little splurges. I curated my list on Pinterest this year, which has turned out to be super convenient. I bookmarked it on Chris’ browser so he doesn’t lose track of it ;).
The picks above are a sampling of my list. It doesn’t hurt to wish, right?
- Kate Spade Jewel-Print Dress — I’m loving all of Kate Spade’s jewel-printed items right now. The print is so bold and playful!
- Cartier Baiser Vole Perfume — I received a sample of this at Fashion’s Night Out, and it’s my new favorite scent.
- Capri Blue Candle — This candle is my all-time favorite. I’ve burned through several already!
- Diane, A Signature Life — Diane Von Furstenberg is such a strong, smart, and stylish woman. Her autobiography has been on my to-read list for a while.
- Tea Time in Paris Print — I have several watercolor prints from Etsy shop Lucile’s Kitchen. I love how whimsical they are!
- Adding Awe Stole — This faux fur beauty looks so warm and cozy!
Check out the rest of my Christmas list on Pinterest!
What’s on your wish list this year?