I’m always really interested to know what makeup products people use. There’s just so many kinds and so little time! Lately, I’ve been wearing really natural makeup — nothing too fancy or heavy. The products above are my daily, go-to routine.
- Essie — Eternal Optimist — I bought this shade of Essie for our wedding, and I liked it so much I finished it up and bought another.
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage – SC-1 — This concealer is ah-mazing.
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara — I’m not really loyal to any mascara. I just get cheap drugstore stuff.
- Dior Addict Lipstick — Miami — I also bought this lipstick for our wedding. It’s such a pretty shade!
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation — Rose Ivory — This foundation provides great coverage and looks very natural. And, it lasts all day!
- Ulta Eye Liner — Smoke — Like mascara, I’m not particularly loyal to any eye liner.
- Laura Mercier Eye Shadow — Buttercream — Like I said, I’ve been wearing really natural makeup. This shadow just brightens my eyes a little bit.
- Sonia Kashuk Creme Blush — Petal 01 — I love creme blush! It gives a really natural pop of color!
What’s in your makeup bag right now?