^^How cute was I?
Guess whose birthday it is.
That’s right — today is my 25th birthday! When I think back on this past year, I can’t believe how much I did while I was 24 years old. It really was a whirlwind. Here are just a few of 24’s highlights:
- Most importantly, I got married! The whole wedding and all the events leading up to it were amazing and special. From the showers, to my surprise lingerie party, to the bachelorette party, I felt so lucky and blessed every time my favorite people gathered to help me celebrate getting married. And the wedding was my dream day! I don’t think it could’ve been a more perfect or beautiful day.
- Christopher and I went to the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon! That was seriously the best week of the year. For seven days, we lived in a fantasy land — no work, no responsibility — and in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- I started Tulle and Trinkets. I am so surprised and excited by the growth of this blog and the opportunities it’s opened up for me.
- For work, I traveled to Boston, Seattle, and Chicago. I’m not sure how I got so lucky to land a job I love — and have awesome coworkers.
- This year, I settled more into Indianapolis. It’s weird because I grew up in the Cincinnati area, but I feel like I know more of what Indianapolis has to offer. I’ve discovered some restaurants and spots that I really like in this city!
As for birthday plans, I’m having brunch with Karin, followed by an afternoon of relaxation! I took the day off to give myself a long, four-day weekend. On Friday, we head out for Vanessa’s wedding!