Vanilla soft serve with raspberry swirl.
Beads on sale.
World Market buys.
New wall art.
- Winning a $25 gift card to Chile’s at our neighborhood pool party on Friday.
- Discovering that my aloe plant, Rosita, had babies — she grew her first offshoot sprouts! My mom and I cut them out and are replanting them to grow new aloe plants.
- My mom and dad coming into town on Saturday for lunch and an open house at my work.
- Getting ice cream at Mrs. Curl and exploring south side Indy a bit.
- Doing a bit of thrift shopping — no luck this time!
- Discovering World Market — my new favorite store!!
- A quiet Sunday morning while Chris was out fishing of kitty cuddling and catching up on blogs with Ciao! Manhattan on in the background.
- Walking around downtown Zionsville.
- Eggs Benedict for Sunday night dinner.
What are your weekend highlights?!