The other night I was watching TV and working on the blog and I had a hankering for a cocktail. I had a hodgepodge assortment of ingredients, so I pulled together what I had and came up with a tasty little drink! I named it Tangerine Bitter because it’s sort of similar to an Orange Bitter.
Tangerine Bitter Ingredients
- 4 ounces fresh-squeezed tangerine juice
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1.5 ounces gin
- drink shaker
- rocks glass
- Optional – fresh lemon juice
Tangerine Bitter Recipe
- Squeeze 4 ounces of tangerine juice into into a measuring cup
- Add 2 dashes of angostura bitters to the juice
- Add ice, the juice and bitters mixture, and the gin to the drink shaker — and shake it!
- Strain the drink into a rocks glass over ice
- If you want a little extra kick, squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over the drink
This little drink is very fresh and sour (in a good way!) — enjoy!